[mythtv-users] mkmovie/nuvexport problems

Geoff roofjump at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:45:13 UTC 2005

Having problems with converting my .nuv's to anything. using mkmovie,
i select the file i want, set the output file, and hit "E" to start
the encoding. I get the message:

ERROR! Unable to read input file 1010_2005-04-18 19:59:00_2005-04-18
21:03:00.nuv

it looks like it's trying to get the correct file, but the date/times
are in a different format. The file is actually:
1010_20050418195900_20050418210300.nuv

Is there somewhere where the formats are defined so i can change it?

I'm not sure if nuvexport relies on the same information somewhere,
but when i run it, it gets to the part where it waits for
mythtranscode to setup fifos, then it starts ffmpeg and just doesn't
run at all. It sounds like mythtranscode can't find the files or
something. Any help? I'm also keeping all of my video in a
non-standard directory /myth

Thanks for any help