[mythtv-users] tv402u-na problems with mythtv

Not TheAntiChrist nottheantichrist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:12:53 UTC 2005

I am able to use the gorecord program that ships with the Plextor
Convertx px-tv402u -na just fine. Sadly, even though I'm using mythtv
0.18 which boasts tv402u support, the tv is always mostly green with a
little static at the top. The sound works fine and changing channels
seems to work (i can hear the change). I've set the device to use the
tuner and the input to use us-cable frequencies. Has anyone else
experienced this problem and hopefully has a solution?

Thanks