[mythtv-users] VGA to Component adaptors

Julian Edwards myth at julian-edwards.com
Wed Apr 27 21:36:12 UTC 2005

Cory Papenfuss wrote:

>     Sounds like the easiest way.  Even with that, you're probably not
> guaranteed to have standards-compliant conversion, and you'll have to
> cook up the modeline you want.

I completely concur.  I've got the Key Digital converter and the
(Panasonic) TV displays a fantastic picture but flashes its input
identifier over the picture for any of the modelines I came up with that
gave a stable picture. This is *really* annoying and has forced me back
to crappy svideo.

You can probably imagine the response I got from the customer services
department .... :/