[mythtv-users] Status of MythTV in 64bit-FC_land

Jonathan Henry jon.henry at charter.net
Wed Apr 27 03:45:53 UTC 2005

Two weeks ago I finished doing FC3 on x86_64 and, per Jarodıs guide, used
yum instead apt. There was a little bit of trouble with yum and dependencies
(though I fault yum bugs more than anything else) but I was able to figure
everything out and Iım waiting for my second pvr 250 to be delivered.
Everything runs great and I just finished upgrading to .18 almost
flawlessly.

Specs:
Athlon64 2800+
Gigabyte GA-K8S760M