[mythtv-users] 0.18 (gentoo/nvidia) blue video preview

Louie Ilievski loudawg at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 12:48:43 UTC 2005

> Me too!  I am running the 0.18 ebuilds that are no longer masked.
> 2.6.10-gentoo-r6
> with nvidia 1.0.6111-r3

Got the blue man group preview going on here too  :-).  Using Gentoo,
2.6.11-gentoo-r4 kernel.  However, since I use the PVR-350 decoder and
framebuffer, I don't need xv.  Re-compiling myth without xv seemed to have
fixed it, although, I also enabled mmx, proc-opts, and running CVS from a
couple days ago, so one of those may have been a factor, but I'm not sure.

~Lou