[mythtv-users] Request: Do you have recordings that don't commflag well?

Mathew Mrosko mythtv at matmrosko.com
Tue Apr 26 17:55:21 UTC 2005

I think I've read about this before, so I think it's a known issue, but when
recording Jeopardy on ABC in the US the "final jeopardy" section is
completely cut off as a commercial... The last jump on the episode is usually
10 minutes, when it should be about 3 minute, final jepoardy for 3, and then
another commercial break for about 3 minutes.

I'm running 0.18 gentoo ebuilds, and I would be able to get a NUV to a large
pipe.

--
Mathew Mrosko