[mythtv-users] Mac Mini Frontend - HDTV Capable?

Simon Williams ultim8fury at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:40:27 UTC 2005

On 4/26/05, Matt Mousseau <matt at amsvans.com> wrote:
> Awesome. I was considering buying one JUST because I wanted to use
> iPhoto, and the fact that it can run mythfrontend is ... Well...
> Incredible.

It should be ok. My powerbook can play 720p with no problems. 1080i
does give it trouble but then its downscaling to 1440x900 to show it
on the screen so its to be expected. If you connect it to an external
monitor its fine.

For reference my power book has 1.5Ghz G4 1GB ram 128mb ATI card ( I
forget the model number) so it equates almost exactly to a well
specced mac mini.