[mythtv-users] Myth/EPIA/Debian Howto

Micah F. Galizia mfgalizi at uwo.ca
Tue Apr 26 02:11:22 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-25-04 at 11:48 +0100, James Stembridge wrote:
> On 4/18/05, James Stembridge <jstembridge at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Good stuff. As an alternative to taking X.org from ubuntu you could
> > mention the deb's available from
> > http://www.physik.fu-berlin.de/~glaweh/debian/. They've been working
> > well for me.
>
> I've also found a repository containing the ubuntu x.org packages
> adapted for debian, haven't tried them out yet but could be useful:
>
> deb http://neo.wh-stuttgart.de/debian sid xorg
>
> James.

I am now using the Debian XOrg packages.  Thanks for the heads up!
Also, there are Myth debs now (plugins should be up soon too), but
proceed with caution if your not using a dedicated front end.

Cheers!
--
Micah F. Galizia
mfgalizi at uwo.ca

"The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die
nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is
that he wants to live humbly for one."   --W. Stekel