[mythtv-users] Optimizing MythTV for AMD64

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:06:11 UTC 2005

Dustin,
   I also am using a PVR-250 but on a Gentoo/P4 machine - not AMD_64 -
and I'm also getting blank recordings. I think the problem is in the
way I've done the connections page.

   Are you able to get TV by setting the default input to the Tuner? I
haven't tried that. Well, I did tell mythtv-setup to make the default
input the tuner but when I start mythfrontend it still comes up using
Composite 0.

   Anyway, I think the blank screen may not be AMD_64 but that we're
bothing doing something wrong with the connections page. Jsut my
guess.

Thanks and good luck,
Mark