[mythtv-users] MythWeb

Jim Turpin mythtv at jimturpin.com
Mon Apr 25 21:17:35 UTC 2005

Wow, I feel stupid now, for a future reference and list prosperity I'll put
the fix to the problem out there. I originally moved my mythweb folders
contents to /var/www/html and when I updated the original stayed in there
and the updated version went to /var/www/html/mythweb

Thanks for the help everyone.

Jim