[mythtv-users] GDM Theme for MythTV

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:50:04 UTC 2005

I've made a small mod to the GDM "circles" theme so that it displays a
MythTV logo instead of a flower. As the screen has to be displayed for
a minimum amount of time of 5 seconds, I thought it would be worth
myth-ifying it. I will post it to this list if anyone's interested.

Before I do I need to take a screenshot of it which gets used by the
gdmsetup, but I don't know how to take a screenshot of a GDM welcome
screen. Does anyone know how to do this? It appears you can't use xdw
as X isn't actually running yet - it seems a bit chicken and eggy to
me, but it must be possible otherwise none of the GDM themes would
have preview screenshots.

Regards,
Phill