[mythtv-users] Removing Unwanted Channels

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 03:24:11 UTC 2005

I don't know if it's correct but this is how I get rid of channels I don't want:

mysql> delete from channel where callsign='MTV';

That line will get rid of your MTV channel (assuming you want to get
rid of MTV).
Anyone care to agree or disagree?  I hope it's the right way cause
I've been using it and it seems to work but I'm afraid I'm leaving
open hooks in my sql database.

-Greg