[mythtv-users] DVB newbie: 1st MythTV-0.18 impression

Jonathan Watmough jonathan.watmough at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 02:21:18 UTC 2005

You probably see a lot of 'bad stream' errors as well huh ?

http://watmough.blogspot.com/2005/03/bug-fix-for-atsc-channel-changing-on.html

That's my fix for it. It fixes switching between channels with the
same pids, just by removing the reset feature when the channels get
switched. Hacky but effective.

One of these days I'll actually try and work out how to really fix it.

Jonathan