[mythtv-users] 403 forbidden when apt is connecting to freshrpms.net

Bradley Hennon bhennon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:46:05 UTC 2005

Hello,

I dont know what going on here.
Fresh Install of FC3.
Using Jarod's guide.
I install atrpms-kickstart and am unable to install myth or do a
dist-upgrade. Here a snip of the error:

****snip****
Err http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates
system-config-display 1.0.24-1
  403 Forbidden
Err http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates
system-config-printer-gui 0.6.116.1.4-1
  403 Forbidden
Err http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates
system-config-printer 0.6.116.1.4-1
  403 Forbidden
Err http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates
system-config-samba 1.2.28-0.fc3.1
  403 Forbidden
Err http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates
system-config-securitylevel-tui 1.4.18-2
  403 Forbidden
Err http://ayo.freshrpms.net fedora/linux/3/i386/updates
system-config-securitylevel 1.4.18-2
  403 Forbidden
****snip****

-I have wiped the machine and re-installed FC3.
-Can't install apt because "it is allready installed. "
-Can't remove apt because "it is allready installed".
-Removed the APT folder and forced an install using the rpm from the
freshrpms site and still receive the errors.
Tried YUM and also received a 403 forbidden.

any help would be greatly appreciated. I am going to re-install FC3
for the third time and try apt without the atrpms-kiskcstart and see
what happens

thanks
Brad