[mythtv-users] RE: sound problem

Bob Weber rjweber at ieee.org
Sun Apr 24 15:42:35 UTC 2005

Jim, I'm having the same type of problem. I can record and watch DVDs, but
when I watch live TV, the sound drops to almost nothing. Sometimes this also
happens when I'm watching a recorded show, but not often.

I'm using a PVR-250 card and debian. Are you using PVR-250 too? I'm going to
search through the archives some more to see if I can find an answer. We need
a search capability in these archives, and a way to reply!

-Bob

I have verified everything, sounds works everywhere on the system...except
for watch TV.  I found  thread about making sure that Enable AC3 to SPDIF
passthrough is off..which it is. I'm pulling my hair out here..any ideas?

  _____