[mythtv-users] Compiling DVB-T EPG in 0.18

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 13:03:02 UTC 2005

> The one other thing I'm not sure about is, last week I compiled
> without EIT, so do I need to uninstall to recompile or should it just
> overwrite the last compilation?

I think I might have solved this now.

Before I asked the question, I just tried to configure, qmake, make,
and make install.

When I did the make, some objects recompiled but most of them didn't.
I've now done a make clean, and it's now rebuilding all of them.

The problem is, I can't test it now, because I tried to update the
kernel, and while I was at it I did a yum update. I've now got the qt
bug, so I'll have to find out how to downgrade!

Thanks,

Jonny