[mythtv-users] Re: Kernel upgrade problems galore

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:13:28 UTC 2005

So, in hunting through the xorg log file, the line:

Module nvidia: vendor="NVIDIA Corporation"
Module Class XFree86 video driver

Would imply that something from 7167 got on my PC. I went straight
from 6129 to 7167, so I don't know how this happened.

Any ideas?

This may explain the X error mentioned earlier.

Robin