[mythtv-users] Article in Linuxjournal.com on Myth and PVR's

Bryce mythtv at menolly.net
Fri Apr 22 18:12:17 UTC 2005

On Fri, April 22, 2005 1:04 pm, mark at onnow.net said:
> Yes, that is where I found it from as well.
>
> Interesting though because exposure like that will get much more interest
> in
> Myth.  Hence the post to the list.
>
> Quoting David George <david at thegeorges.us>:
>
>> On 4/22/2005 1:55 PM, mark at onnow.net wrote:
>>
>> >http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6690
>> >

>> This article is two years old, and not even really worth the read.  I
>> checked it out yesterday when it hit linuxtoday.com (again).
>>
>> --
>> David

LJ has been saying for several months that they would be doing articles on
projects utilizing pcHDTV cards and that everyone should get their card
orders in before July 1. If I remember correctly the first mention of it
was in the Nov 04 issue. Let's hope they give some more good exposure to
MythTV!

--
Bryce T. Pier