[mythtv-users] Are there plans for dvbd support?

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:59:38 UTC 2005

Hi,

My initial thought when aI read up on the basic properties of DVB was
that this would allow one to record simultaniously from channels in
the same multiplexed stream using only one card. I have no DVB card,
but I don't see possibility mentioned in any docs.

Now, I found the http://dvbd.sourceforge.net/ software that seems to
target this possibility. Is this  supported in MythTV?  Will it ever
be?

(I know that I am just asking for an answer like "Yes, when you
submitt your patch" kind of answer, but still.. I have to ask :-))

/Fredrik

--
My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/