[mythtv-users] DVB-S EIT Data?

Simeon Walker simeon at bangor.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 09:34:16 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 10:56 +0200, Kristian Kalweit wrote:
> Rudy Zijlstra schrieb:
>

> > Whats the needed change? I would very much like to get the Astra EPG
> > data in. I have currently about 20 channels from Astra without EPG
> > data because of this problem.
> >
> Sorry, you have to comment out the whole following if statement.
>
> Kristian.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Doesn't seem to be working for me though :-(
The following shows what I commented out.

    //The following was found to break EIT guide for
    // Kristian Kalweit <kalweit at exorpro.de>
    //if (n.LinkageType == 4)
    //{
    //    PrivateTypes.GuideOnSingleTransport = true;
    //    PrivateTypes.GuideTransportID = n.LinkageTransportID;
    //}

So far I have tried BBC 1 N from 10788 V and BBC NEWS 24 from 10773 H.
No guide data yet but a LOT of  SIParser: Unknown Descriptor messages.

Regards,
Simeon

Simeon Walker,                       http://biology.bangor.ac.uk/
School of Biological Sciences,          phone: +44 (0)1248 383702
University of Wales, Bangor, LL57 2UW.    fax: +44 (0)1248 382569