[mythtv-users] CVS reorg..

D. L. sharky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:51:49 UTC 2005

A lot of docs/webpages still have the old 'checkout mythdvd' commands.
 Which gives the user:

cvs server: cannot find module `mythvideo' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

This had me stumped for a while, as a newbie.   So, I'm writing this
in case anyone else gets this error and does a search against the
maillist archive.

Thanks
Donn