[mythtv-users] Recording Quality [0.16]

joe.white at wachovia.com joe.white at wachovia.com
Thu Apr 21 13:47:22 UTC 2005

There have been no hardware or software changes on the box since Feb 13th
when I installed a new hard drive.  I believe that Mark Staudinger was on
the money with it being a heat issue.  I shut the box down for about half
an hour.  When restarted, the problem did not re-express itself for about
two hours.  Time to buy a quiet case fan.