[mythtv-users] OT: MythBurn Development ... ?

Risto Treksler risto at elkhornbanff.ca
Thu Apr 21 09:00:18 UTC 2005

> As of current, I haven't made myth burn work with my setup.  It would
> fail in various different areas.  I also looked to see how much work
> would be required to port the qt interface to current myth setup, and it
> looks like there have been some pretty drastic changes to myth since
> last time mythburn has been touched.

but these changes have made it easier to integrate the mythtvburn stuff
for example
 - playlists were added to mythtv
 - all you need now is
      - a menu option for "burn this playlist"
      - a page in the setup section of myth to set paths, etc

so far my todo (or actually "to attempt") list
includes:
 -"burn this playlist" functionality
 -some kind of integration of "mythtvwish" -> probably beyond my skills :(
 -multiple bookmarks
 -visual indication of where commercials, bookmarks, etc are
  (in the regular mythtv player progressbar)
 -reorganize frontend setup section so things aren't hidden under "general"
 -help chris with better comm detect with blank vs true blank

--
Risto Treksler
Elkhorn Lodge