[mythtv-users] Re: Okay, I've got my asbestos longjohns on ...

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Apr 21 08:32:00 UTC 2005

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 01:33:12PM +1000, David Whyte wrote:
> FYI, I think in the past Axel has been much quicker (due to his exceptional
> efficiency ;) ) but this time he is (quite rightfully) leaving them in
> testing as the whole structure of the myth repository changed just before
> the 0.18 release.
>  I too look forward to them being released proper though once they are
> stable. Thanks AT, your work is appreciated greatly appreciated.
>  Dave

The packages were pushed out the day Isaac released 0.18, but I'll
leave the propagating of the pakcages into stable to you, the
users. If you test it and find good behaviour it will move faster to
stable. :)

The real blocking part still is the packaging reorganisation,
indeed. Especially mythweb being noarch, while the rest is not makes
it difficult to package from one source tarball (well, not difficult,
rather impossible in rpm terms).

But that shouldn't stop anyone from testing the rest :)