[mythtv-users] OT: MythBurn Development ... ?

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 04:29:50 UTC 2005

Some threads may not be on http://mysettopbox.tv/ after it was compromised

> A quick scan of the archives shows some discussion about integrating
> it as a plugin for Myth FE's, but nothing was "for sure", and nothing
> very current.
> I also noticed that on sourceforge, that last release was in September.

Follow the directions here:
http://knoppmythwiki.homelinux.org/index.php?page=MythTVBurn_Scripts_HowTo
and upgrade to CVS -- last upgrades I have are from March 3rd 2005

but... haven't seen any cvs updates recently :(   - I'm really hoping
to see mythburn evolve to actually cut commercials, transcode anything
to mpeg2, and being able to use tcrequant to fit whatever amount of
shows are selected onto a single DVD...

-Ross