[mythtv-users] Okay, I've got my asbestos longjohns on ...

M.K. Smith hownowbrowncow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 02:50:02 UTC 2005

... so flame away if I'm really exhibiting my n00bidity here,
but I'm having trouble with apt-get from atrpms.  My Mythbox
(built on FC2, thanx JW and thanx AT, muchly!) did a flawless,
effortless upgrade from 0.16 to 0.17 using apt-get update &&
apt-get dist-upgrade.

Trying to do the same from 0.17 to 0.18  results in "0 upgraded,
0 newly installed, 0 removed and 0 not upgraded" even when
I try "apt-get upgrade mythtv".  (This is after allowing the machine
to do all other updates successfully.)

Sooooooo ... pray tell, what am I doing wrong?