[mythtv-users] HDTV Playback Questions

Jonathan Watmough jonathan.watmough at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 18:28:17 UTC 2005

Mat

Post your xorg.conf ...

I fought through a similar problem and it seems to be related to the
TV refresh settings in xorg.conf clashing with what the Xv driver
thinks the hardware can do.

For me this only occurred on the 1920 wide HDTV, i.e. WB locally here
in Houston, but I had exactly the same symptons, and no one seemed to
be able to help.

I found that using a better set of values in xorg.conf fixed it.

My posted xorg.conf is on my blog at http://watmough.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Jonathan