[mythtv-users] glxgears fx5200 and 7174

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Wed Apr 20 01:29:50 UTC 2005

On Sunday 17 April 2005 16:46, Greg Grotsky wrote:
> You should use NvAGP, I switched over from AMD64_AGPGART (939pin
> northbridge driver) and gained 1000fps on my 5700 Ultra.  I see ~5100
> fps with glxgears.

AGPGART on AMD64, GeForce 6600GT, 7130fps.

The fps make pretty much zero difference for HDTV playback though. Its only a
decent milepost to see if you've got the nvidia drivers working well or not.
I have another box that clocks only 900fps (TwinView GF FX 5200 setup), but
the system can still play back HDTV perfectly fine.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...