[mythtv-users] Nova-T problems with 0.18

mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 15:59:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've got some problems with DVB using a Nova-T with 0.18, I've been tending
not
to use the card because it had a habit of locking up the PVR-350 output.

I thought I'd give it another try since there have been a number of changes
the ivtv that look like they might have cured the issues...

Unfortunatly since updating to 0.18 *some* of the channels don't work
properly, both video
and audio skip, both on live and recordings.

I'm fairly sure the card/drivers work as some channels work perfectly.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I was wondering if just blowing all the dvb channels and rescanning would
make any difference,
all the channels were scanned using 0.17

Thanks

David