[mythtv-users] [ Audio Streamcopy ] Two soundcards (6.1 and stereo)

Bernd Müller caret at gmx.de
Mon Apr 18 22:07:59 UTC 2005

Hello;

Does anybody know if it's possible to use linux and mythtv with two soundcards?
I would like to use one card for dolby 6.1 output and a seconed (onBoard) one
for stereo output. I would like to connect the stereo card to an UHF modulator
to stream mythtv-frontend over cable in the whole house. Is this configuration
possible, e.g. i know two soundcards are possible, but is it possible to recode
6.1 sound output from the first card down to stereo and play it back at the
seconed one in realtime?

(c; Bernd