[mythtv-users] Myth LCD and 0.4.5 vs. 0.5 cvs

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:47:06 UTC 2005

At 7:13 PM -0500 4/17/05, Chase Douglas wrote:
>I just bought an ahanix case which comes with a VFD compatible with
>the hd44780
>driver. I began using LCDproc 0.4.5, but I get a few garbage characters and
>sometimes the display will go crazy and display all garbage or
>sometimes nothing

Just to chime in: I get this too. I haven't yet tried updating
LCDproc, though it had been on my list until you pointed out that it
doesn't work with Myth.

Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"