[mythtv-users] Re: Need advice with 'Pixelization"

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 02:00:38 UTC 2005

Well, I feel like a total idiot :)

I went throught the list of deinterlace filters, trying them one by one, and
discovered that Bob 2x DOES work for me. Hmmm. Why is that, you ask? Well, I
discovered that the playback settings are not applied unless I click 'next'
and step through ALL the screens. I think this may have caused me to
misdiagnose my config settings first time around.

It sure would be nice if myth warned that changes are not applied unless all
the menus are acknowledged. Maybe there should be an "apply" button on each
screen that allows pending changes to be committed?

Larry