[mythtv-users] Can MythTv main menu be displayed on the TV out of Pvr350?

Don dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sun Apr 17 20:08:28 UTC 2005

With lots of help from others, I have MythTv running great on the
s-video and composite outputs of the Pvr350,  However, I haven't figured
out how to get the main menu (Watch Tv / Manage Recordings .....) to
display on the TV.  Anyone have a suggestion?  Can this be done?  Thanks,
Don

BTW, I've tried several combinations using the nvidia s-video out port,
but had lots of picture quality problems.  The Pvr350's s-video out
looks really good.