[mythtv-users] Unable to change channel from MythTv when usingaPVR250 card

Guy Muller (ntct1) newtonmuller at ntct1.com
Sun Apr 17 05:00:31 UTC 2005

Excellent, you were right it's working now.

I did load the ivtv drivers and then restart the backend service (just used
the service in automatic startup).
Restarting the backend service after loading the drivers fixed the channel
and the viewing issue.

I will do some research about the Jarod's patch.

Thanks a lot for your advices,

Guy