[mythtv-users] 4DTV merged into Antenna: HowTo?

Sat Apr 16 23:57:04 UTC 2005

You can write your own scripts that myth runs when it changes a channel so
theoretically you could do whatever you want - you just need to write a
script that does everything that needs to happen to get that channel to
display.

I use an IR sender to change channels on my cable box - it all works
perfectly.

M.