[mythtv-users] LCDd Died unexpectedly.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 01:58:22 UTC 2005

Almost every time I run mythfrontend I see this message appear in the log:

lcddevice: WARNING: Something is getting passed to LCDd that it
doesn't understand
last command: widget_set Menu menuWidget1 1 2 ">  Watch TV"
lcddevice: Connection to LCDd died unexpectedly.  Trying to reconnect
every 10 seconds. . .

The LCD device takes a little while to recover (after the 10 second
pause) and then it displays stuff without a hitch.  I'm just wondering
if anyone else sees this error message with their LCD devices, and
hopefully someone knows how to correct it.

Thanks,
-Greg