[mythtv-users] Looking for Jarod's 'rc.sysinit-mm.diff' patch

Allan Risk arisk at hamster.foxhollow.ca
Fri Apr 15 21:52:05 UTC 2005

I'm looking for the patch file Jarod has at https://svn.wilsonet.com/svn/mythtvology/trunk/rc.sysinit-mm.diff.
The link appears not be working currently.
I assume Jarod is aware.  As svn.wilsonet.com appears to also be how I would inform him of the problem, it's a catch 22.

I found a post in the archive (Feb. 23, 2005) where someone also experienced this issue.
The contents of the file were posted, but if I create a file with those contents I get an error stating "malformed patch at line 4".

Either some guidance on my error or a source of the file would be helpful.
Thanks.