[mythtv-users] Dishnetwork black band

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Fri Apr 15 21:30:42 UTC 2005

At 11:25 AM -0400 4/15/05, Calvin Harrigan wrote:
>Does anyone here using dishnetwork notice a vertical black band on
>the right side of the screen when recording with a PVR-250?
>I recently move from cable to dish and everything went off with out
>a hitch, even lirc worked the first time through.  The only problem
>is a black band that shows up in the recordings.  It's not like the
>underscan bar, because there is video on both sides of the band.  I
>currently don't have another S-Video source to eliminate the
>receiver as the problem.  Any feed back would be helpful.

I don't have this problem. What capture size are you using? I have my
default set to 640 x 480, to match my TV Out settings (old nVidia
card).
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"