[mythtv-users] PVR-350 unable to tune any channel...

Jeroen Doumen doumen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 14:49:39 UTC 2005

These are the contents of my /etc/modules.d/ivtv (in Gentoo, Debian might
differ location a bit) file to get my PVR350 initialized correctly:

-----
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
alias char-major-61 lirc_i2c
#alias tveeprom tveeprom-ivtv
alias msp3400 msp3400-ivtv
options ivtv ivtv-debug=0 ivtv_std=2 tda9887=0
#pmpg_buffers=90
##options tuner type=38
##options ivtv tda9887=0
options msp3400 once=1 simple=1 debug=0
#add below ivtv msp3400 saa7115 tuner
add above ivtv lirc_dev lirc_i2c
-----

Also, does /dev/video0 work (instead of 16)?

Jeroen