[mythtv-users] Problems with MythMusic

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:24:48 UTC 2005

Having diagnosed the file that MythMusic was falling over on (Probably
something to do with UTF characters in the ID3 tag), I get it to
finish it's scan of the Music directory, only to get the following
appear in the frontend log:

metadata.o: You don't seem to have any tracks. That's ok with me if
it's okay with you.
MythThemedDialog.o: something is requesting a screen update of zero
size. A widget probably has not done a calculateScreenArea(). Will
redraw the whole screen (inefficient!)
playlist.o: Not sure how I got 0 as a track number, but it ain't good
playlist.o: Oh crap ... how did we get something with an ID of 0 on a playlist?
playlist.o: Oh crap ... how did we get something with an ID of 0 on a playlist?
MythThemedDialog.o: something is requesting a screen update of zero
size. A widget probably has not done a calculateScreenArea(). Will
redraw the whole screen (inefficient!)
MythThemedDialog.o: something is requesting a screen update of zero
size. A widget probably has not done a calculateScreenArea(). Will
redraw the whole screen (inefficient!)

So, it looks like MythMusic is not creating it's required table in the
DB. Can someone give me a quick SQL script to re-create it? Thanks.
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston