[mythtv-users] Suggestion: Browse mode + visible channel flag

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 21:59:42 UTC 2005

On Sunday 03 Apr 2005 17:24, Donavan Stanley wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2005 6:13 AM, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Sunday 03 Apr 2005 08:39, Richard Dale wrote:
> > > Is it possible for Browse mode to check the "visible" flag in the
> > > channels table?
> >
> > I agree this needs to be done. It seems like an oversight that the browse
> > mode ignores the visible settings, but whatever the reason it is
> > annoying.
>
> You are correct.  Since 1) I'm the one who added the flag. and 2) I
> don't use browse mode it slipped through the cracks.  This is fixed in
> CVS as of about 2 min ago.

I never saw a commit message for this fix and the problem is ongoing in the
current CVS. I was just wondering if the fix would make it in before 0.18?

I've taken a look at the relevant section of code myself - but I'm not yet
familiar enough with the various classes and objects to know where the fix
needs applying. Perhaps after I've had a chance to study it for a week I
might have a better idea - assuming it hasn't already been fixed by that
time.
--
Stuart Morgan