[mythtv-users] pvr-350 recording at 720x480 question

Ajay Sharma ssharma at revsharecorp.com
Thu Apr 14 18:05:04 UTC 2005

Larry Symms wrote:
> Could someone suggest to me the proper way to configure X, ivtv, myth
> recording profiles, etc to enable recording at 720x480?  I've attempted
> to do this and I'm getting some erratic behavior so I'd like to hear
> suggestions before I go into too much depth about my issues.  I
> installed from knoppmyth r5a12.  I'm using kernel 2.6.9-chw-4, mythtv
> .17, and a pvr-350 with ivtv0.2.0-rc3b (but would like to go to ivtv
> 0.2.0-rc3i so I can use my new pvr150 at some point).

go here:

http://www.mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInstall

take some time to read over the docs because they will probably answer a
lot of your questions.  then come back to the list and ask about
specific problems.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just trying to help you get the most
out of the mailing list.

--Ajay