[mythtv-users] Re: Need advice with 'Pixelization"

Larry K lunchtimelarry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:25:11 UTC 2005

Artifacts! That's the word I was looking for. That's what I'm seeing, no
doubt.

I am watching myth on a 27" TV (soon to be 32" TV) fed by s-video from my
AGP geforce4 mx440 128MB card. When I get home, I'll check the bit rate I'm
using, but it's most certainly the default (does anyone remember the default
bitrate?). Also, do I need to set the deinterlace thingy for TV playback, or
does that apply to a computer monitor only?