[mythtv-users] Backend disconnected

Markus Nilsson markus at aditus.se
Thu Apr 14 06:45:01 UTC 2005

I had this problem with both 0.16 and 0.17, I simply fixed it with adding
this to /etc/crontab

*/10  *    *    *    *  root    /etc/init.d/mythtv-backend start | grep -v
already\ running
  0   3    *    *    *  root    /etc/init.d/mythtv-backend restart

It's not very nice, but it removes the problem :).

/Markus