[mythtv-users] Audio - one channel doesn't play sounds

Claude Boucher bouchecl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:00:33 UTC 2005

Both sound cards are fine. I get correct sound from all MP3s, DVDs, CDs.
Live and recorded television is usually fine, except for the problem I
mentioned earlier.  And the bad recording from last night doesn't play
on my windows box or on a bootable KnoppMyth front end (v. 5A12) on a
second computer.

I will check out the newer versions of ivtv. As you guessed correctly, I
use an "older" (0.32q, which I picked up at ATrpms.net) version of the
driver.

Claude