[mythtv-users] Recording New Battlestar series

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Wed Apr 13 17:36:10 UTC 2005

Fa Yoeu wrote:
> I only want to record the new battlestar galactica series.  Is there a
> way I can specify this in myth?  Essential, I want to record all
> battlestar galactica playing at anytime on channel scifi.  When I
> tried this, I kept getting the old series recorded as well.

Go to Schedule Recordings->Custom Record then cut'n'paste
this into the text box:

program.title = "Battlestar Galactica"
AND program.originalairdate > 20050101

Pressing Test should show you just the episodes from this year
(I see an episode 102 from Jan 14 and 103 from Jan 21 so I
assume the first episode would be Jan 7 ;-). If this is correct,
give it a rule name and click Record.

--  bjm