[mythtv-users] Migrating mysql to another server

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:40:39 UTC 2005

I did it from the get-go that way, but what you have noted above is
probably enough to work for a migration.  You'll also need to re-run
mythsetup and plug in the new values that are in mysql.txt

You may also run into permissions problems, but I'm going to assume
troubleshooting those won't be too hard, and if in the end you have
problems that you can't google, post here and I'm sure a mysql geek
can GRANT you the proper syntax.

Cool