[mythtv-users] Writing manual cutlist back to commercial cutlist?

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 01:02:28 UTC 2005

When you do a manual cutlist, you "overwrite" the commercial flagging,
so the cutlist takes precedence. Isn't this what you want? Its kind of
the reason for doing a cutlist.

Furthermore, if you then transcode with the cutlist you can physically
remove those parts of the original file, shrinking the size and thus
taking up less of your valuable storage space.

Robin