[mythtv-users] Good TV Out (long -sorry)

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Tue Apr 12 21:02:23 UTC 2005

At 1:34 PM +0100 4/12/05, Chris Martin wrote:
>That makes sense; so presuming the ati drivers have OpenGL support,
>how do I go ensuring that it is used?  Is it something that you have

That's the problem. I haven't tried the very latest driver, but the
previous one definitely did not support it for the 9100IGP chipset.

Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"