[mythtv-users] Primary output on PVR-350 TV-out and secondary output through VIA CLe266 tv-out

Jonas Pedersen jonas at chown.dk
Tue Apr 12 21:07:00 UTC 2005

I am trying to set up my mythtv to use the output on the PVR-350 as the
primary output (menu's, live tv, tv recordings etc) and then the tv-out
on my VIA EPIA MII1000 board as output for mythvideo.

The reason for this is that the output simply looks better through the
output on the PVR-350 card, but I can not get that to work with
mythvideo (playback of xvid etc. through PVR-350).

Have anybody got success setting up X to use the PVR-350 output as
primary screen and the VIA output as the secondary screen? When I try
this, either the machine crashes or the output is messed up. If anybody
have got success with this setup, they are welcome to post their
xorg.conf file.

Thanks in advance.
--
Jonas Pedersen - jonas(a)chown.dk